- Clouds is a large group of small water droplets which are visible in the air.
- Cloud formed when high water evaporates and condenses in the cold air in the earth’s sky.
- Rain, snow, sleet and hail falls from clouds is called precipitation.
- Most clouds form in the troposphere (the lower part of the earth’s atmosphere), but sometimes there is higher than in the stratosphere and the mesosphere.
- The clouds can contain millions of tons of water.
- There are a number of different types of clouds, the main species include stratus, cumulus and cirrus.
- Stratus clouds are flat and featureless, appearing as laminated sheets.
- Bunch puffy clouds, like cotton, floating in the sky.
- Cirrus clouds are thin and delicate, appear high in the sky.
- The other planets in our solar system have clouds. Venus has a thick cloud of sulfur dioxide while Jupiter and Saturn are clouds of ammonia.
Download Cloud PNG Images Transparent Backgrounds Pictures from the below gallery.