6 Ear Facts You Didn’t Know:
- The inner ear is no longer than a pencil eraser in circumference.
- Your hearing depends on tiny hairs deep inside into your ear. If you lose that hair, you lose your hearing.
- Your ears are more than necessary for hearing; they will also help you keep your balance.
- There’s no need to clean the wax out of your ears, unless you have an abnormal condition. Ears push excess wax out as needed.
- Most people who suffer from hearing loss are under the age of 65 years.
- Hearing can be damaged permanently, even after a single incident of exposure to an extremely loud noise such as a shotgun blast, and so on.
- Your ears never stop hearing, even when you sleep. Your brain simply ignores the incoming sounds.
- If you listen music with full volume from your smartphone or PC with your earphones for a long time, you will loose hearing (source). The minimum volume of your smartphone or PC should be 60% when listening any music.
Download Ear PNG images transparent gallery.