Harry Potter is a series of seven novels written by British author JK Rowling.
Harry Potter Book Series
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Complementary Harry Potter Books
The following are 4 complementary books, which correspond to the series:
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- The Harry Potter Prequel
Many people like to read all the books in printed form, but some people will need to know the benefits of reading some of these books, before they will start to do that. Once they know the benefits of reading books about Harry Potter, they could see that it was one of the best series that they could even be found that can even cause them to see what movies are close resemblance to books.
One advantage that can be found by reading Harry Potter books that they can stimulate the imagination. Now for many people, when they read something that will help them get their imagination instead of being able to sit down and watch the show on TV, which can lead to them being able to see objects, rather than visualize elements within their mind.
Another advantage that you can see by reading a Harry Potter series of books that this is a great way to keep your mind active. Some of the other benefits that can be seen in the fact that it can provide hours of fun. Now many people think that they can not live without a computer, but they must understand that they can easily find it a great way to dispense with the computer all the time.
Download Harry Potter PNG images transparent gallery.