Narendra Modi born on 17 September 1950 Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat, India. He is the current Prime Minister of India. Currently, a member of parliament (MP) from Varanasi. He is best known leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Considered a master strategist for his party, he has been the Chief Minister of Gujarat of four consecutive terms.
Modi completed his studies against all odds. His epic struggle began when, as a teenager, he and his brother, who used to run a tea stall near the railway station in Ahmedabad. He completed his studies from Vadnagar and received a master’s degree in political science from Gujarat University.
Narendra Modi Quotes
1. There is no reason to be disappointed. India will progress very fast and the skills of our youth will take India ahead.
2. Schemes must be made for the welfare of the poor, not keeping in mind considerations of the ballot box.
3. I did not get an opportunity to die for the country, but I have got an opportunity to live for the country.
4. Nothing is more satisfying than working day and night for the poor.
5. The renewed faith and continuous blessings of the people are inspiring us to work even harder to fulfil their dreams & expectations.
6. Once we decide we have to do something, we can go miles ahead.
7. This country has not been made by politicians, kings or governments. It has been made by farmers, labourers, our mothers and sisters and youth.
8. We are not here for any positions but for a responsibility
9. We are focussing on eliminating corruption and enhancing transparency. Those who were earlier looting the nation are definitely enthused by this Government.
10. Gone are the days when it was enough to urge the workers of the world to unite. Now, it is the time to say- Shramiks, unite the world!
Download Narendra Modi PNG images transparent gallery.