8 Amazing Spiders Facts
1. Spiders are arachnids, and it didn’t count as insects.
2. Other members of the arachnid family of spider includes scorpions, mites, ticks and harvest-men.
3. Spiders have eight legs, while insects have only six.
4. Spiders don’t have antennae, whereas insects have.
5. Spiders are found on all continents except Antarctica.
6. There are about 40,000 different species of spiders on this planet.
7. Most spiders make silk, which they use to create spider-web and capture prey.
8. Abandoned spiders called cobwebs.
Download Spider PNG images transparent gallery.