According to positive psychology, the word “thank you” is not just a good manners, they are also useful to the self. Studies show that being grateful and saying ‘Thank You’ to someone can improve well-being, physical health can strengthen social relationships lead to positive emotional states and help us to cope with stressful moments in our lives.
We say thank you, because we want other people to know that we appreciate what they have done for us, and perhaps encourage them to help us in the future.
8 Ways to Say Thank You!
- Thank You!
- Thanks a Lot!
- That’s very kind of you!
- Thank You Very Much!
- You’re so helpful.
- Thanks for your kind words!
- Thank You! for coming her today!
6 Ways to Accepting Thanks!
When someone say Thank You! to you say the below any of the words, that show you really respect to that person.
- You’re welcome.
- That’s all right!
- Don’t mention it!
- Not at all.
- It’s nothing.
- My pleasure.
- Written Formal
- Many thanks for your email.
- I was so pleased to hear from you.
- I greatly appreciate your kind words.
- I am very thankful that you are considering my problem.
- Thank you for your consideration.
A Polite way to Say Thank You!
- How kind you are to help me.
- Thank you for spending time with me.
- Thank you for taking the trouble to help me. I do appreciate it.
- Many thanks for your assistance in our project.
Download Thank You PNG images transparent gallery.