Watermelon is a juicy fruit as well as sweet. It brings back memories of summer picnics when you can make a bite to quench the thirst. It is popular throughout the world and is full of nutrients.
Watermelon share the connection with the cantaloupe, squash and pumpkin. It is grown on vines on the ground. Watermelon grows in many different forms. Some of its varieties come in a variety of red colors and rind. This outer layer comes in red and yellow colors.
Watermelon has 1,200 different varieties. Recent cultivation’s led to the development of the many desirable characteristics. It includes those with thin rinds and seedless varieties.
7 Amazing Facts about Watermelon
1. There are 96 countries worldwide that grow watermelons.
2. Egyptians and Israelis enjoy salads made from watermelon and salty cheese.
3. Most Chinese and Japanese is often presented watermelons as a polite gesture to the host when they visit.
4. The composition of the water of watermelon is 92%.
5. Weight of the largest watermelon ever grown was 268.8 pounds.
6. Watermelon is rich in vitamins A, B6 and C.
7. Each piece of watermelon can be eaten, including the rinds and seeds.
Download Watermelon PNG images transparent gallery.