Advertisements


Google Play PNG Transparent Images

Download top and best high-quality free Google Play PNG Transparent Images backgrounds available in various sizes. To view the full PNG size resolution click on any of the below image thumbnail.

License Info: Creative Commons 4.0 BY-NC


Submitted by on Aug 27, 2021

Google Play, formerly known as Android Market and known as the Google Play Store, is a digital distribution service run and developed by Google. It acts as the official app store for authorized devices running Android and its variants and Chrome OS, letting users browse and download apps created using the Android software development kit (SDK) and published by Google.

Google Play also offers digital media shop, with musicbooks, movies, and TV shows. Purchased content from Google Play Movies & TV and Google Play Books may be viewed via a web browser as well as the Android and iOS applications.

Applications may be downloaded for free or for a fee through Google Play. They may be installed directly on an Android smartphone using the Play Store mobile app or by using the Google Play website to distribute the app to a device.

Advertisements

Applications that make use of a device’s hardware capabilities can be tailored to users who have certain hardware components, such as a motion sensor (for motion-based games) or a front-facing camera (for online video calling). In 2016, the Google Play store had over 82 billion app downloads, and in 2017, it had over 3.5 million applications released, down to over 3 million following a purge. It has been the subject of a number of security concerns, with malicious software being approved, published to the store, and downloaded by users in different degrees of severity.

On March 6, 2012, Google Play was launched, combining Android Market and Google into a single brand, signaling a shift in Google’s digital distribution strategy. In December 2020, the Google Play services will be phased out in favor of YouTube Music. Following the rebranding, Google has steadily extended the regional coverage of each service.

By 2017, there were more than 3.5 million Android apps available on Google Play. After Google removed a large number of apps from the Google Play store, the number of apps has climbed to over 3 million.

Developers could distribute apps on Google Play in more than 150 locales as of 2017, however not every area enables merchant registration. 70% of the application price goes to the developers, with the remaining 30% going to the distribution partner and operating costs. Developers may create sales with the original price struck out and a banner below notifying consumers when the offer is over.

As alpha or beta tests, Google Play allows developers to distribute early versions of apps to a restricted number of consumers. Select applications (as well as movies, music, books, and games) may be pre-ordered and delivered as soon as they become available. Some network providers bill Google Play purchases instead of charging them to credit cards, allowing customers to pay for them on their monthly phone bill. Within 48 hours of making a purchase, customers can seek a refund.

Google announced the launch of Google Play Games during the Google I/O 2013 Developer Conference. Google Play Games is an Android-based online gaming service that offers real-time multiplayer gameplay, cloud saves, social and public leaderboards, and achievements. On July 24, 2013, it released a separate mobile app.

Download Google Play PNG images transparent gallery.

Advertisements

Matched Content:


Related PNG:


Leave a Comment